lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

Friends :)


Today I will talk you about friends for example tipical problems with friends, how can we know who is our friend?, how can we be good friend? and other suggestions for  being a good friend.


how can we know who is our realy friend?


About my experiences of life i can tell you " A realy friend is a person who is  all time with you in the good times about your life and bad times about your life and they respect you, because, this is the most important thing for have good friends you have to respect them and they have to respect you".


How can we be a good friend?



My mom said to me when i was a child " When your friends are in your house you have to attend them, because, they are your friends and they are the most important thing in your life". About this comment, I think it is true, because, If you think it, You will know It is true because,  what is it the most important thing in your life that you don't want to lose? the answer is your family and "FRIENDS". Well now you know they are so important in your life , my life her life OUR life 


KEEP THEM!


 realy friends  ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario