domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

I'm going to be your friend


Good afternoon my friends and fans, I want to present myself , my name is oscar mora, I'm sixteen years old and I'm from temuco like you. Well this blog is going to talk about "the life of teenagers", for example:


  • music: What kind of music teenagers are listening, what is the new fashion about music?
  • experiences of life: Tipical experiences of teenagers, that we have been experienced and suggestions about it
  • relationship: Tipical problems about relationship, what can you do about it and suggestions
  • fashion: In this topic i'm going to talk about , the new fashions and styles of teenagers
  • friends: I think this is the most important topic, because I'm going to teach you how can we know who is a realy your friend.
  • sex: It's an important topic tath, I want to help you, because, i'm going to tell you, how you have to protect yourself


I hope to you like it, because,  I made this blog  for you, and maybe you're thinking, why did i make it?.I made this blog because, I thought, that you need a space were you can compare the opinion of other teenagers like you, about specific topics that it's interesting for you.

It's me, your friend

1 comentario:

  1. oscaritooo =) .. i really like your blog, i find it very interesting .. good luck ! love you

    ResponderEliminar